Saturday, March 14, 2009


Yohh!
Today my school got th AMKsians' family day~ :D
It was SUPER DUPER FUN! ;D
First, we built sandcastles.
Than my class (1B!) had a small picnic. xD
I ate biscuits and drank cokeeeee!
Did i mention i was also CRAZY over coke? x:
After that, actually wanted to rent bike derhh,
Budden too crowded.
So rent-ed skates in th end, LOL.
AND TH FAMILY DAY'S TEE WAS SUPER COOL!
Even my tuition teacher said so.
Cause after th event, i went to tuition. LOL.
Was actually late for tuition for half an hour~ :\
Haha!
Took some pics budden haven't upload yet~ x.x
So later than upload bahh. (:
LOL.
Ytd was Friday th 13 right?
Than unlucky things will happen right?
GUESS WHAT?!
Ytd, something vehh lucky happened to me, :O
Budden today UNLUCKY things happened to me. =.=
I fell once and spilled my drink. =.=
I SPILLED COKE. D:
I WANT MY COKE.
LOL.
But something lucky happened to me too.
I GOT ICE CREAM ! <33333333
Did i mentioned that i was also CRAZY over ICE CREAM? xP
HAHA!
YAY~
Th upcoming tuesday till wednesday gort camp! :DDDDDDD
Clubs and Society camp! :DDDDDDD
Cant wait! x:

To "Eh!!" :
You must be a VERY KPO SPAMMER.
1st } I THINK ELAINE IS V.E.R.Y SUITABLE TO BE A SC.
2nd } Why must you choose 1B's blog for you childish spams?
3rd } Even if she's not suitable, why must you be so KPO to say?
4th } Hate Elaine than say it to her face or mine, for she's my twin.
5th } DON'T EVER spam in 1B's blog, AGAIN. Tyvm.
6th } If wanna continue spam, BEWARE.
Saying Elaine and/or spam in 1B blog = saying more than 10 ppl =
Quarrell with more than 10 ppl and just you.
7th } You say Elaine is not suitable to be SC. So what?
With your this kind of attitude, You're also NOT suitable to be SC.
8th } YOU ALSO DON'T KNOW HER THAT WELL. I'M SUPER SURE.
Cause if you are, you'll think she is V.E.R.Y SUITABLE to be a SC. ^^

PHEW~ x:
Done.
Hope that Kpo spamer won't spam in 1B blog and/or say Elaine anymore.

Time Check : Saturday; 14/03/09; 7.44pm

No comments: