Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flames to dust, Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?

Our memory of those days
Were left with nothing
But a blank empty space
The moment you decided to left me..

What will become of me?
I don't like reality.

Traveling i only stop at exits
Wondering if i'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way i stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and i don't cry
I only feel gravity and i wonder why




Makin' my way downtown.
Walkin' fast.
Faces pass and I'm homebound.
Starin' blankly ahead.
Just makin' my way.
Makin' a way through the crowd.
And I need you.
And I miss you.
And now I wonder.
If I could fall into the sky.
Do you think time.
Would pass me by?
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles.
If I could just see you.
Tonight.



I can't said what's wrong with me.
I became very straight forward
If you're being in love with someone,
you do anything for him and it's worth while.
I wanna announce loudly that I miss you.
Even the neighbours can guess my feelings for you.

The river breeze is blowing our hair.
Holding your hand makes me so touched.
I wanna bring you to my grandmother's house
to watch the sunset together,
until we fall asleep.

I wanna be like this, holding your hands and never let go.
Can love forever have no bitter times?
You wanna bring me to ride bicycle.
You wanna play the swing with me.
If we can be like that without any worries,
we can sing songs together as we walked.

I wanna be like this, holding your hands and never let go.
Can love be forever no bitter times?
I wanna lie on your shoulder
I wanna lie on your chest and sleep
I wish for a life like this:
I love you, You love me.

No comments: