Friday, March 6, 2009

Okhay, Just read Shiling's blog.
Yarhh, just cooled down nia. x:
Anyway, i now BLAME MYSELF. TOTALLY.
If i never ask that damn question..
If i never say anything..
Would things be the way it is now?
Haiz, i will change, slowly.
Just looked back.
And i realise how biitchy i can be.
Yarhh, and i changed my flirty ways.
I DON'T flirt and i DON'T like any guys anymore.
To 1B'rians :
I DON'T LIKE ANYBODY.
Especially JUNIOR. I DON'T LIKE HIM.
NOT NOW AND NOT EVER!
And i wanna tell you guys this.
I HATE HIM. Really, Totally, Seriously, For REAL.

Anyway, i just wanna APOLOGISE to you guys.
EVERYBODY that i offended in any way.
I still hate myself, for asking that DAMN question.
Even though i got my answer,
I am certainly NOT happy with th stuffs going on.
Andand, NOW i never go and bother her liao,
So hope you guys will not bother me anymore.
Idk if Yuan Ting Know, her bro know or anything. Cause i DON'T like ANYBODY.

To SOMEONE :
I HATE YOU.
Seriously.
You think you c than can CONTROL us iszit?
"What happened to you?"
"Why did you change so suddenly?"
These were th two questions goin thru OUR head these few days.
Mind you,
Now, MORE than 2 ppl HATE you.
In January and mid February,
You were so friendly and helpful.
Yet, you have to change.
And you said WE were irritating and talkative?
We may be talkative and irritating,
But you talk so muchh more than us.
___ ___ and v.c said perv. things.
_______ replied "ee" and you ask her to shuddup?!
It IS disgusting, okhay?!
And TODAY, ____ ____ and ___ ___ last min changed grp.
You allowed SO readily.
Than we want change grp you don't agree.
WTH.
Haiz, we still can't believe you changed SO MUCH.
I still can't believe you changed SO MUCH.

Just pouring out what i kept for a long time.
Hope me, ______ and ______ got our answers soon.
I leave out th name,
Just in case they don't want their name to be posted.

No comments: