Tuesday, March 10, 2009


I am stuck at home with LOADS of homeworks and projects. D:
Sad lurhh.
Haha, ytd went to Angela's new house.
IT WAS SUPER BIG OKHAY?! :O
Did the Students' Creed and
A lil' bit of th recycled thingie. x:
Today went to yck stadium with Angela for fun.
Watched th atheletics run!~
LOL.
After that went "Cheers" and Angela
Bought Potato Chips and Waterrrrr.
Ate and than bus-ed home.
Tomoro going to Maths Trail so get to skip VE.
YAY!~ :P
HAHA~

I know! I am trying my best!
I know what you said is true!
But, will they do it?
The answer is a big "NO"!
Hais.
Thanks for helping me anyways.
I think you just back hao liao.
Cause, you seems tired.
And i dragged you deep enough.
Just,
THANKS ALOT; FOR HELPING ME ALL THESE WHILE. :)

Time Check : Tuesday; 10/03/09; 09.25pm

No comments: