Thursday, March 19, 2009

RAWRRRRRR Pictures, Images and Photos
LOL.
Ytd just reached home from camp.
Veryy fun..!
Hahas. :D
Just now meet Angela.
Than meet Kyy.
Nothing much happened so not gonna post anything on it.
Hais, SIAN larhh.

I Love You, foreva and not a day less. <33 :D

To ________ :
I had enough of your craps and lies.
I can't "keep quiet" and ignore about it anymore.
Ytd night, You said you can meet me at __.
Than today morning you suddenly said can't.
After that, you said can meet at ___ _____.
Than you said you got tuition, can't come.
Me, Kyy and Angela wasted at least an hour waiting for you.
You might think "It's onii an hour, no big deal."
Yarhh, might be no big deal,
But we have time limit you know?
Cause of this, you spoilt our plans
And, we also have to rush home too.
AND, Because of this,
Angela quarrelled with her mother.
=.=
And okhay, you got tuition can't come.
I trusted you and believed it.
Than i ask you,
You at tuition how come can online in ____?!
And don't tell me things like "Oh, my cpl online for me."
Puh-lease!
I am NOT so stupid khay?!
And ytd, when i reached home from ____,
You suddenly told me i got a new Gan ___
I never even met her before, let alone know her,
And you expect me to aknowledge her as my ___?!
That thing is okhay, i CAN aknowledge her as my jie.
BUT, DO YOU NEED TO TALK BEHIND MY BACK?!
Than when she said "But you were right about ____ ____!" ,
You still can LAUGH!
I can't believe it!
And because of this,
You made me change my mind totally bout accepting _______ as my ___,
And made me a lil' bit regretful bout accepting you too!
I accept you as my jie cause you're closed to me BEFORE.
But i hope you face the fact that i am not close to you anymore.
And today, you don't wanna come, wanna accompany _________,
You can straight away tell me,
DON'T needa tell me excuses.
Even Angela agree that you have ALOT of excuses.
And do you know that,
Because of your selfish acts,
You got ___ _____ into trouble AGAIN with her mother?!
And you almost got ME into trouble..AGAIN!
___ _____'s mother have been nagging and SCOLDING
Her EVERYDAY for at least 4 WEEKS?!
And this time,
Because you never come,
Her mother SCOLDED and SLAPPED her ,
Cause she thought ___ _____ is lying?!
DOUBLE of what she got everyday.
And now,
Her handphone and top-up card was confiscated by her mother!
=.=
Not onlii this.
Do you know that,
Sometimes, Because of your selfish acts in th past,
You got me into troubles too?!
Hais..
Hope you read this and face the fact.

Time Check : Thursday; 19/03/09; 6pm

No comments: