Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dedications (;

OMS. HAHA. Those dedications are killing me! ): I think i shall do only those that bothered to ask me again for their dedications or those seriously important to me. (;


-


Cheryl Tay :
YOU SEXY GAL. HOHO , ♥ . Thanks for all the laughters & fun you gave me. Miss bitching bout stuffs w/ you, especially cheena cat murderer w/ the stupided guailan beng face. <: HEHE. Meetup soon alright! (Y) Mustmust go out more together lerh! HAHAH. We'll have so much fun! I can remember you guys getting into troubles & me thinking "Haish, again?" :/ BLUE NOTEBOOK CLUB. HAHAH. Quit that club asap lah, k? :) THANKS for your laughters! PEACE! \m/
P/S : SANTA CLAUS ROCKS! HE'S MY HEROOOOO! (; PEACE OUT YO!.


Darren Wong :
HELLO DIDI. HAHAH. THANKS FOR ENTERTAINING ME ALWAYS! (Y) You literally cheer me up almost everyday, & i really truly from the bottom of my heart thank you max for that. You have no idea how important of a bro & friend you are to me, ♥. Always cheering me on & entertaining me when i'm bored & needed entertainment. HAHAH. You always cared for me. You're such a nice bro, words ain't enough to describe your importance to me! HAHAH. Be guai & stop being guailan! :D HAHAH. THANKS for everything you've done for me, i really truly seriously from the bottom of my heart appreciates them! ROCK ON BOY! \m/


Poh Yin :
HELLO SISTA. HOHOHO. Thanks for caring me always, ♥. You always think maturely although you can be quite a sotong head sometimes! :P You're growing up, becoming more and more mature each day. Stay strong girl! But, giveup on him, he's a jerk! I believe there are many nicer, better guys out there for you! HAHAH. POKES FAMILY FTW! THANKS for being so caring towards me. STAY CUTE! \m/


Gloria (the sexist) :
HELLO SEXY! WOAH. We were once haters towards each other manz. :/ I wronged you that time, sorry! (Y) Anyways, you're as important to me as icecreams are! HAHAH. And icecreams are super important k, w/o them, idk how to survive. Anyway, back to your dedications. Don't want YOUR dedications to become icecreams' dedication, right. <: HEHE. I've seen you go through so much! You've matured so much over the past 1year that i've known you manz! And grown prettier too! HAHAH. Stay strong strong girl! ♥ Don't drip a tear for guys that ain't worth it, cos the only guy that's worth your tears is the one that will never make you cry. Remember that. Don't break down so easily next time girl! If you ever need someone to talk to, or need a shoulder to cry on, just call me. I'm just 8numbers away. THANKS for everything girl! STAY PRETTY! \m/


Gillian (MY DARHLING DAUGHTER!) :
HELLO LOVE ! HAHAH ! WOAH , we've known each other for 5years already! I feel old. ): HEHEZ. :B Miss hanging out w/ you oh-so-much! ♥ I remember the days when we're both in Girls' Bridgate! I still remember our word is cherish. HAHA. (: Remember how we would go crazy on msn. HAHAH. Prettaye, ♥. I seriously miss you max. ): Words can't describe the importance of you to me. HEHE. :B THANKS for everything!! Missing you max. ♥ \m/


Jo Ee (My sexy love) :
HEYYO SEXAYE! HAHA. You're oh-so-important to me! Laughs. I miss talking bout him, bout love & bout life w/ you!. ): And, I still remember how i got to know you! By knowing the news of that you're Alfred's Girlf. HAHAH. Than i know you after knowing that news. HAHAH. &! it was raining that day. WOW, that day will be etched in my mind forever. HAHAH. :B Don't be sad that it's over, but be happy that it was once yours. Stay strong girl! ♥ Don't ever break down so easily, don't ever emo & don't ever ever EVER waste tears on guys that ain't worth it kay! (; Anything you can just call or text me. Like i said many times & again, i'm just 8numbers away! I will definitely make time for you. (Y) You are truly really seriously from the bottom of my heart important to me, ♥. I can't imagine life w/o you. (; HEHEH. THANKS for EVERYTHING. ROCK ON SEXY! \m/



And, the next 3 dedications are dedications for 3 very special people who are very important to me. Always looking out for me every day & every occasion of my life. Even though they didn't ask me for dedications, i think they deserve my time to do the dedications for them, ♥.
The dedications are NOT in any special arrangement. Just because your dedication is the 3rd or it's the last, doesn't mean i don't love you as much. (:


Malcolm :
You stupided gay. HAHAHA. THANKS for everything you've done for me! For always looking out for me, for always cheering me on, for always encouraging me, for not giving up on me & for always having faith in me! Even though you guailan me bout my height too much laaaah! ): HEHE, and my YAMI YOGHURTS!? I just had them today w/ family. LOVELY! ♥ HAHAH. Thanks for always giving me advices. Only you , Sherrie & Shikin have the patience to control me, hahaha! Words really cannot describe the importance of you to me, and definitely cannot describe the place of you in my heart. T-H-A-N-K-S ! ♥


Sherrie :
HELLO YOU SEXY BIATCH. :D HEHE. THANKS for everything you've done for me! WOW, we've know each other for about 5years! HAHAH. I remember we started out as enemies for 2years then became friends. VERY close friends! (Y) HAHAH. All the sick jokes, the funny talks, the hilarious bitching & the h2h talks. I really treasure & cherished all the things between our friendship, ♥. Words really cannot describe the importance of you to me, and definitely cannot describe the place of you in my heart. T-H-A-N-K-S ! ♥


Shikin :
HELLO!! How's your leg? HAHAH. THANKS for everything you've done for me! I can still remember the picture you drew for me on my bird day. HAHAHAH. And how i would crazily call you SHIKINNIE! HAHAHA. I miss calling you that. ): HAHAH. I can't wait for school to reopen so that i can talk to you soon. HAHAH. Our friendship will never be replaced! :D Words really cannot describe the importance of you to me, and definitely cannot describe the place of you in my heart. T-H-A-N-K-S ! ♥


-


PHEW. DONE. :) Stupid computer keep don't allow me to C&P my lil' cute ♥. HOHO. These few dedications are, again, NOT arranged in any particular orders and such. Just because your dedication's first, doesn't mean that i'm biased to you. And, just because your dedication's last, doesn't mean that i don't love you any lesser than the rest, ♥. :)

My own post :
Today pretty much stayed at home the whole day. :/ Camped on the sofa watching crime shows. HAHAH. Let sist use my comp. Gotta let bro use after i'm done w/ this post. Hmmm, evening went dinner w/ dad , sist & bro. After dinner went bishan's Popular to buy stationery for school. HAHAH. I'm prepared yow! Laughs! After that went to someplace to buy Sherrie Ahsoh's bird day prezzie~ YAWNS. Gotta get off the comp to go wash up & wrap Sherrie's belated bird day prezzie already. HAHAH! Anyways, NIGHTS PEOPLE! ♥ PEACE OUT YO!

UPDATED! P:

No comments: