Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wish upon a shooting star

BACK FROM SEC3 CAMP YO! GOSH, I MISS INSTRUCTORS HUI KANG (HK) & JUDITH ! ): THEY ARE AWESOME PEOPLE! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :/ Camp was, needless to say, without a freakin' doubt, AWESOME! SHIT. I can go on bout how much i freaking miss all the instructors, especially HK (Hui Kang) , Judith & Wayne (Dove) ! They are awesome people ! ROCK ON GUYS !! If my wish were to come true, that'll be GREAT! I'll wish that Wayne, Hui Kang & Judith can exchange contacts w/ us ! & we can have reunion meetups w/ 'em! HAISH ! They're , by far , the best instructors and people i've met ! ♥You guys did an AWESOME job , continue to rock on ! & continue to be awesome , in other students' lives as well ! LOVE YOU GUYS MAX ! ♥ PEACE OUT YO !

-


Genevieve :
HEYYO SEXAYE! HAHAHA! You are one of the good friends i have man! Always helping me in times of need, being there whenever i need you, entertaining me whenever i'm bored, making me smile whenever i'm down & giving me helpful and useful advices whenever i'm confused. :) You're always having a smile on your face, making people smile even if that person is down. You can do a lot of things that normal girls aren't able to do. And you rock for having that "ability" ! (; HAHAZ. Continue to rock on gal! THANKS for being so naise! Love ya! ♥

No comments: