Monday, January 3, 2011

Dedications ;)

HAHAHAH. More dedications ! (x


-



Vanessa Ng :
HELLO BABY BITCH ♥ !! Your 2nd dedications , heehs. THANKS for all the things you've done for me. Stop being so emo k! WOW, we've known each other only for 2years & we've been through so much!! Heng that time our friendship didn't get broken cos of your bii. P: I've seen you go through so much manz. Emo, happy, sad, angry, blahblah. :B I still remember that the day we know each other, we were oh-so-close already. :) HEHEH. I'm so luckaye to have you as my sista! (Y) You've matured so much over the past 2years! Stay strong gal! Never give up on the person you love for the person you like. Cos the person you like will leave you for the person he loves. / People only knows how to search for the things they don't have . When actually they should be treasuring the things they already have. Hope you understand what that 2 sentences mean. ;) THANKS for always standing by me no matter what, ROCK ON GAL! ♥


Poh Jia Wen :
HELLO PRETTAYE! (Y) THANKS for being such an AWESOME friend! you were there to cheer me on whenever i need some cheering up. You were there to help me whenever i needed help. And you always try to understand and put yourself in people's shoes, and you're really awesome for doing that. Thanks for always being so nice & friendly. (; You're really a nice friend that anybody would L-O-V-E to have! ♥ You're pretty, really truly seriously from the bottom of my heart. HEHE :B THANKS for being such a nice and lovable friend, PEACE OUT! HAHA. ♥


-


My own post :
HOHOH. It's 3january2011 nao. School reopens tomorrow! ): SHAG. Need to reach school by 630-640am. Needa meet Sherrie, Shikin, Gloria, Yih Ann, Poh Yin & loadsa people! HOHO. Not bringing every subjects' books tomorrow, hope i don't get scolded for that. :/ Haiyah. Wanna go shower & sleep le. Still waiting for someone to text me. HAHA. :/ Aiyah. Go le lah. If anybody still wants your dedications, tag me or write on my wall. Or simply, tell me. (; I ain't gonna do dedications unless you tell me. HOHO. Kthnxbai. <:

No comments: