Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010's dedications (; (Part 1)

DEDICATION TIME! HEHE. :B Every part will have only 10 people. :)

-

Sue Lyanna :
One of my beloved daughters! You were always there for me whenever i needed you(: AND, i thank you loads for that! You never fail to contaminate me with your CRAZY LAUGHTERS. HAHA. My crazy girl! No matter what, know that i'll always love ya alrights! HEHE. Last long with that Alf. He bully you let me know ah! (Y) Such crazy laughters, now they're stuck in my mind! HEHEH. Thanks for always contaminating me with your crazy laughters! CHEERS! \m/


Vanessa Ng :
One of my beloved crazy girlfriend, bestfriend & sister! You were always there for me through thick and thin. STOP THINKING YOU ARE FAT, COS YOU'RE NOT! (: Love your own body. You're not fat ok! HAHAH. I so love our h2h talks! (Y) HAHA. You're a sweet, caring friend. x3 Nothing can break our friendship & sistership alright! THANKS for everything you've done for me, iloveyouokay! ROCK ON MY SISTER! \m/


Junior Tantono :
One of my beloved classmate & funny friend! Always there to make me laugh with your jokes & insults. :/ Your insults can be both insulting & funny at the same time, and i likey that! (Y) Your jokes are damn unique. I so love the way you can make me laugh, even if i'm supposed to be angry at you or something! HAHAH. I will continue to be 1 numb ahead of you, HEHEH. P: THANKS for always cracking me up with your unique jokes! Continue to be 1 of the class clowns alrighttiies! Stay funny! \m/


Brendan Pang :
One of my beloved friend! Always there whenever i need someone to chat or pour my heart out too! And whenever i'm pissed and need to vent out my anger, you're always there to listen to my rantings & craps. HAHAH. (Y) Thanks for being my teacher, you've help me A LOT & i am really grateful for that, seriously. You (& with the help of Eddy) , helped me studied and i managed to go into 3A2(11) . THANKS for having such great patience to deal with me. Continue to be GREAT alright! \m/


Mark Chung :
One of my beloved friend! Always there to entertain me. HOHOH. I've known you for at least 5years right? HAHAH. Talking to you is always easy, never running out of topics to talk about, (Y). Whenever i need to rant about Supra or shoes, i can automatically find you, :D Thanks for introducing me Supra! THANKS for always being so nice to entertain me. Continue to be so NICE alrightties! \m/


Fong Jin Huan :
One of my beloved sister! Always there whenever i needed help! A huge THANKS for always helping me, especially when i'm in trouble or in need of something! (Y) You're always cheering me up whenever i'm down. And we will never run out of topics to talk, HAHAH! Thanks for always singing with me. iloveyouuuuuuuu! x3 THANKS for always being so helpful. Continue to be so helpful alright! (: Just don't be cheated, you're way too nice already lah! \m/


Connie Sim :
One of my beloved sister! Always there for me whenever i needed advice on love. HAHAH. I've known you for what - gazillion years already! HAHAH. My dear old friend & sister. THANKS for being so nice. STOP MIA-ING! ): HEHEH.Always teasing me 'bout who i like and stuffs. (Y) iloveyoumuchmuch! x3 Last long with your hot boyf alrighttiies! THANKS for always teasing me and being so caring! CHEERS! \m/


Jovinna 260409 :
One of my beloved sister! Always encouraging me in love, HAHAH. (Y) Thanks for all your encouragements! They DO help, A LOT. STOP being so nicey to me, later i become addicted to your nice-ness. HEHE :B . You're sexy, stop saying you're not. OMS, what kind of dedications are these. ): MEETUP soon leh, miss hanging out w/ you & the gang. (; HEHE. THANKS for always encouraging me, they help a lot! ROCK ON GIRL! \m/


Jasling Chin :
One of my beloved junior! HAHAH. I've known you for quite some time already. You're nice, i like you. LOL. You've potential babe. Grown prettier over the years. (Y) You didn't recognise me the last time i saw you! You were just in front of me summore. :/ HEH. Thanks for chatting & entertaining me whenever i'm bored. Or helping me whenever i needed help. Heees. THANKS for being such awesome junior! Stay awesome! \m/


-

Lazy post liao! Tomorrow! (Y)

No comments: