Friday, June 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , PRUDENCE ! :D
Wish that you had a wonderful year ahead! :)

WOO.
Siann.
I love this skin alot manxz!
Got th BEAR BEAR . :B
LOL.
Euu noe horh,
Today Seline so hum ji that she don't dare to answer my calls or sms.
-.-
Than went up to her house rights,
She asked her mother to lie sayy she not at home.
PUH-LEASE.
Think ii stupid?
I call your hp it rang.
And ii noe euu,
Euu won't leave home w/o your hp urhhs.
STUPID.
Okies,
Enough about Seline.
.__.
WOOHOO.
I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVEEEEEE MY URLL ! <3
My msnn :B
Ok,
Not really my email but who cares.
-.-
Siann.
For those who doesn't want or is lazy to relink me,
Who cares.
GAHH .
GILLIAN GOH MUST MUST RELINK WO.
IF NOT CRY CRY.
T.T
Haha.
Enough Crapping alr.

Psst: Changed th post-timing thingie alr. So not gonna put time check. .________."

No comments: