Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For th sake of keeping this blog alive,
Here ii am to update.
LOLS.
My sister's comp can't play cause she used it to long alr.
Than too hot than "Over-burnt" (?)
Than she used my bro's comp lorhhs.
Than same thing happened.
Than now she aiming for my comp.
ARGHXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZX !
D:<
Die alr.
Lucky she "scared" of mii,
Ask her off she off.
COOL! :B
Okies.
Since we - my bro, sis, mii, cousin and dad,
Went to th ASGF (AsiaSoft GameFest) ,
We got th "free stuffs".
As in Game stuffs.
Got SA stuffs marhhs,
so my bro asked me download th SA for him,
Cause he said
" Th picture like, so interesting! " -My bro.
" Interesting mehhs? Which part interesting?" - Me.
" Got guns marhhs. Anything related to guns, are INTERESTING." -My bro.
" o__o ! .__. ! -.- ! " -Me.
LMAO (?)
Than ii downloaded SA for my bro norhhs.
Than he was like, SO ADDICTED to it.
Than i downloaded WT for idkk.
No reasons..?
Than he now ADDICTED to WT.
-.-
LOLS.
WT = Wolf Team, rights?
When i sms-ed Gillian nuer got play WT anots,
She replied
" Warner's Tits ? LOL . "
Than ii was like, Laughing like siao.
ROFL.
Kies,
Than ytd went for Drama Senior Farewell party part 1.
Than heard th sentosa outing was CANCELLED.
D:
2 feelings.

Disappointed.
-Can't go with Seniors alr.
Glad/Relieved.
-Ain't cancelling th dinner.

GOODS :D
DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER THINK OF CANCELLING THAT.
T.T
Hehs!

Seline :
Stop lying! You don't have than admit it urhhs! Lie to me and my nuer and made her wait for you! Summore she promised her friends th poster alr lehhs! ADMIT can?! SICKENING. IRRITATING. STUPID. IDIOTIC.


Time Check : Tuesday; 02/06/09; 10.05pm.

HAPPY JUNE HOLIDAYS ! 1B : REMEMBER YOUR HOMEWORK ! x:

No comments: