Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Convo with YIXIAN ! (more like Crapping with YIXIAN ! :D ) LOL .
She's A , i'm I .


I say :
Monkey See, Monkey Do, Monkey Think.
I say :
Except that she's a monkey that doesn't think. :}
A says:
brains grown in intestine
A says:
all mixed up
I say:
LOL
I say:
not la
I say:
in stomach
I say:
than kena th digestive juice than kena disgested
I say:
now no brain
A says:
LOL
A says:
i thought put oee
A says:
pee*
I say:
LOL
A says:
monkey pee
A says:
very dirty sia
I say:
ii posting on blog
I say:
post finish you see
A says:
LOL'
A says:
ello faster post~! LoL



CRAPPING RAWKS ALRIGHT !
ESPECIALLY WITH GILLIAN GOH AND LOW YIXIAN YEAHHS !
Crapping with them always ends up laughing like siao one lorhhs.
xD
Hahahas.
Today went CCA.
I said to Michelle "I going out later."
Mich replied "With Gillian arhhs?"
Mii "Nahhs. BTW, how you noe Gillian?"
Mich "Durhh? Your blog. Her name is everywhere."
Mii "Where?"
Mich "Your post lorhhs."

LOL .

No comments: