Tuesday, June 23, 2009


OMG ? Mov Mov BU 8k 0 MISS . LOL .

OMT . Hands Up BU 8k 2 MISSES . >_<



Got GM . :O
GMPurpleGem .
LOL .
Settle THAT taiji than GM come in to settle ANOTHER taiji .
And that ANOTHER taiji is sho lame .
><
But ii admit ,
If it was mii ,
I would be very very very pissed off too .
LOL .
Hmms .
Tml and Friday going to school to prepare th costumes and props for th competition !
:D
WOOHOO .
Can say ii crazy but ii am SO relieved that i'm not th lead role alr .
I can't remember th scripts .
COMFIRM !
x:
I'm th policewoman .
COOL LEHHS .
:B
:o
Tonight having audi wedding at 7+pm..?
Wanna come ,
pm --LOVEx3 .


OMG .
I suddenly thought of TIONGXIM ( -TX- ) today .
OMG .
I MISS THEM !
They are th nicest human beings on earth !
:P
Hahahas .
Since ii lost some of my contacts and my whole entire links ,
I can't contact them .
):
Whoever got -TX- 's blog ,
TAG AND TELL ME !
I WOULD LOVE YOU TO TH BITS !



She smiles. "I think you're right. But, promise me something?"
"Anything."
"Don't let other people dictate your life. Be yourself, not what someone else wants you to be. Promise?" "Promise."
Only it's too late. I've already become someone else. I'm Macbeth. And I'm scared stiff because her life doesn't end happily.


And you know something? No one, not poisonous Kelly, not treacherous Ali, not Muggs or Dad and their stupid, horrid little flings, not even bloody Miss Taylor, can take away the glory of this moment from me.
It's magic.

No comments: