Monday, December 29, 2008


Yohh!
Back from camp.
Sooo nice siol ! x:
I cant wait till next year derr camp .
Have to go to th camp every year till 20+ [age] ? If im not wrong derr hua la ..
I miss all th shi zi-s [jiejie-s] there ! T.T
ytd evening, when we all get to say goodbyes to th shi zi-s [jiejie-s] ,
MinZhen & Me cried . =x
[Not onii we two cry larhhs!
There got abt hundred or thousand ppls derr nehh. SERIOUS! =x ] I cant believe 3 days go so fast ! T.T
I wanna go backk larhh ! T.T
I really really miss them ! T.T
LOL . Siannn .
IDK lurhhs ! Want fasterr go . LOL .
bo bian larhh , need wait like 12 months & 2 days . LOL D:
Time goooooo fasterrrrrrrrr lehhhhhhhh !!!!
LOL . Wanna go sleep liao .
ytd 3.20am ++ liddat than reached home .
Yeaa , veh late .. In Malaysia worhh . LOL
Hao larhh hao larhh .
I dun repeat th "i miss them" liao la . :P
Hahaas , byebye:D

Time Check : Monday; 29/12/08; 12.30pm
** I miss them! Fasterr december 2009 nehhh! Fasterr! I MISS THEM ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT. LOL. I MISS THEM JIU SHI LERR! T.T Hope to see you soon! Cant wait to see you all next year; hope same group & I just wanna let you know that I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU ALOT MORE THAN ALOT. <33333 **

No comments: