Saturday, December 13, 2008


Heyys! Got something to post! :D
Hahaas, today went to Geraldine's class gathering.
Onii to find out onii Yixian, Kyy and me came from our class. LOLS.
3 of her neighbours came too; 1 girl and 2 boy. LOLS.
First, we took one pizza and walk to the pool.
Budden before we even walk to th pool, Geraldine need go her neighbour house,
so me, Kyy & Yixian went to play at th swing.
After playing, Geraldine came & we playedd th swing for a while than walked to th pool.
We wonder around cause th guard there, than cant play at th pool.
We went to th near-by mini mart than Yixian brough a drink.
After she drink finish, just nice th guard walk away
than we quickly walked to th baby pool and start to play. x:
*SOBS* Me got my pants wet, wahahas. x.x
Than me and Kyy walk the hottest way back while Yixian and Geraldine walk under shelter.
You might think me and Kyy sot liao, waklk under th hot hot sun.
Budden no, cause we wanna dry our pants abit. x:
Went backk, changed pants, than we ate some noodles and we 3 drink like siao. xPP
Than me, Kyy & The girl ( Neighbour) Play the boardgame " Life " .
After playing ard 2 - 3 rounds, we walk to th living room to see what Yixian and Geraldine doing.
They watching " Money No Enough 2 " just started, so we all watch.
Was laughing like siao. xD
Than watch 2nd disc that time need go home liao,
cause Geraldine gonna have her piano lesson.
Yixian called her dad than he fetched me & Kyy home. ;D
Went home than saw Claudine at my house.
Audi-ed awhile than cousin came.
Still continue to audi for awhile than let Claudine play while i bath.
Ate dinner than start to audi again.
Went out than now just reach home. ;D
Actually no mood to post cause something bad hapened just now,
budden since i on blogger liao than on lo.

Now i wanna vent my anger here. Th following stuffs dun need care bout it.
Eh, walaos eh. You think you bigger than me than what arhhs?!
Bitch larhhs you! Dun forget how i make you popular de hor!
I dun think you'll want your precious secret out!
Better dun make me as dulan as today if not i cfm say out the secret the hor!
You fuuck off larhhs! I dun wanna see your bloody shiit face!
Asshole! Just my luck to know you, you this bloody bitch!

Phew~ Hope she see those! LOLS.
No comment on those that i said just now.
Or you get it from me as well.
Well, mother naging to off com liao, so gtg! ;D

Time Check : Saturday; 10.55pm; 13/12/08 :D

No comments: