Saturday, December 20, 2008


LOOK! :\
Girlx3 = Me
vampire_baby = My RL jie, HuiMin
--Sunday = My audi marmiie
--xBaBy = My nuer, Gillian
--HUIYINGSx3 = My new nuer, HuiYing [ I think her name is HuiYing. LOL.]
We are being retarded. LOL.
Look at what we said. ^^
Crazy right?!
Too bad Peax cant join us! T.T
If not better liao lorhh!
Ermms, today got one new nuer which is --HUIYINGSx3 . [:
And before this, Gillian, --Sunday & I were in a ubp room.
Than we became crazy and start kicking each other out of th room. LOL.
Actuaclly got one more is "Hohoho, Merry xmas and a CNY" derr. LOL.
Budden Gillian ss it and i din. D:
Wuahaha, today is a crazy night, keep laughing like SIAO. :]
And found out tomoro going to Escape theme park, Sg Flyer and night safari!
WOOHOO! :D
*CHEERS & CLAPS* xD
Wuahahas, if can than i put pictures,
than some who wanna see my pic than good lorhhs. LOL.
SIAN! Nothing to do at all!
Half hope school faster start and half dun want.
Want cause at home so sian! Nothing to do cept msn,
blog, fs & msn niia! & Tv-ing too
Don't want cause first day of school sibei scary . LOL.
Lucky got Sherrie Soh to pei me! xD
Oops! Look at th time! I needa go at 9.30pm ! D:
I over-shoot it. xP
My daddy coming liao ! ]:
I gtg liao, buaiis ! :|

Time Check : Saturday; 20/12/08; 10.08pm :P

No comments: