Thursday, December 11, 2008


Idk what pic i put cause i just dont care. -.-
Something happened today.
*CLAPS*
Finalyy, this blog like becoming alive again liao eh? -,-
Went to KK Hopital
Found out that one of my bro's kidney failed to work when he was born. ;O
Was S.H.O.C.K.E.D !
Din noe that. -.-
I noe im a veh good sis, LOLS
Anyways, that not the BIG BIG thing.
I today found out that he, my bro, needs to have an operation next year!
I was like " OH MY GOSH? "
Than my bro act as if nothing happened. -.-
Than after that, he need go blood test.
Need poke dunnoe one needle inside his vein on his hand.
At first, before that, he acted as if nothing BIG will happen.
Than when needle poke in he started to scream & cry!
Than first time not enough, cause no blood drip out. LOLS.
Weird eh?
No blood drip out. LOLS.
When he heard need to do again, his look was like " Today's my dooms day! "
Idk how you sayy/spell it.
doomsday or dooms day. Wdv.
And than when FINALLY got blood drip out,
he was crying like there's no tomoro.
And i was kinda shocked that the doctors took so much drips of blood!
I noe it's weird that i was shocked.
I also dunnoe why i suddenly feel shocked. .__."
Opps! Look at th time!
If i dun off now, than my dad's gonna continue his nagging liaos.
So gtg, Buaiis! ;D

Time Check : Thursday; 11/12/08; 9.59pm
LOLS. 1 more min to 10pm. :DD
=.= Buaiis. I'm feeling retarded today,
If you're wondering why i post like till so retarded. LOLS.
Buaiis! -.-"

No comments: