Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today that stupid chi teacher really gort me pissed. Scolded me&fren say never bring book we say we not here than she say, not here? You all dead liao arr, Not here.. She is a damn idiot sia! (It's lame,i noe..) But we really not at class mahh.. -.- We go help to take over the classes while the teachers were conducting oral test..Took over 3A..Man,They were good.. Ytd they were damn..Notti..the boiis..I still dunnoe how i become a student assistance.. (Actually is known as Teacher-Aid..But later teacher changed it to student assistance..Sux..I just wanna be known by my name.. ._.) Anywayy, my frens all not happy wif the teacher&we all were talking&joking bout her rebonded hair..Were luffing..Too loud.Yixian kena scolded&hao wei need go sit on the floor.( >:D ) Hahahahahazx! Than teacher almost heard bout what we talking bout but gort one boyy he shouted bout something than the teacher go scold him..PHEW..But the teacher keep looking at us..sianx lo..So damn happy lo..Invited to Yixian's party.. [x Hahaas.. Gtg.. Wanna go chiong audi lerr.. Buaiis~ :D

No comments: