Friday, October 31, 2008


Yoyoyo! Was bored so ima post something now.
First things first.
Carmen ish NOT my marmie anymore, &&We're not frens anymore.
Because of.. Better not sayy it bahhs. :D
I noe it's a wise decision. xD
Anyways, Audi season 2 ish out!! OHMIGAWD!! I just love it! <33 xD
But the old songs cant playy.. Boo Hoo. Sad manx. D:
Hahaaas..! -.-" Today something interesting happened lo. Too bad i cant sayy.
I promised my mei liao, not to sayy siia. x.x

* Nothing's gonna change my love for you.. *

Here's something bout Nameless&Connie :
To Nameless :
I think you're a coward lehhs. Dare scold me dont dare put name.. zzz.
Not like that EdwinZzzz&Justin, at least they put their name.
&What i wanna put in my post wont kill uue right?
So dont need uue to care, kk? LOL.
Ohya, got ppl take my numb before, So it DOES help.
And how i look like does it matters to uue?
If uue dont like my looks,
I suggest uue look into the mirror
and see how beautiful/handsome uue are. *PUKES*
Ohyaa, i only got 3 ex. Not alot. (:
And who're uue to judge that i flirt. zzz
I stayy at home most of the time.
How flirt everyday? LOL. Flirt myself arr?
And hor, who sayy i wont last long?
My longest 4 years. Might not be long to uue, but long to quite alotta ppls. [x
&&&If you dun like me, why do you choose to go into my blog? Summore dare to spam!
+I wont care much bout bad stuffs, stupid comments&useless spams liaox. :D
So take it as an advice and stop laa. .__."
To Connie :
Nothing much to sayy.
Just say i am stupid to be friend with you.
To trust&believe you're my friend.
I thought you're a good friend,
But it seems that i thought wrong..
Thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson,
To not trust ppls that easily..
But i'm so not thanking you for giving me bad memories.. -.-

Hahaas. No offence manx. Not scolding or insulting her horx. Get your facts right.
Than i've got nothing else to post liaox. Baibais~ :DD

No comments: