Saturday, October 11, 2008

*Sighs...
No matter what, im still not fit for you.
I seem to cause you troubles each and every time.
Maybe if i leave you, you'll feel happier that way.
Dont get things wrong but im just trying to lessen your burdens.
Its just that sometimes, i dunno what "jokes" are called,
And you take things too seriously.
Ya, its my fault,
Blame me for it.
Im sorry t have caused you all these troubles.
And im nothing, in everybody's eyes.
I really cannot afford to lose you anymore,
Because it hurts everytime when i had to quarrel with you.
I've tried my very best t patch it up,
But i just dunno why, our conversations ends up like this.
I've tried my best, maybe not?
But, i know that i dont wanna lose you for im far too dependent on you alr.
I dunno why i'll feel some kind of awkward feeling when i hear about some things,
But because, you're one of a kind, you're hard t find,
And very important t me too,
I felt that way.
I felt like you're taking a knife,
Stabbing through my heart.
Yeah, im exagerrating if you think so,
But this is my feelings.
My heart has holes everywhere,
Because of all these knifes.
Love keeps bleeding on.
And who knows if you'll ever betray.
The most hurtful thing was that,
We were once so close,
Till that i hurt myself, and you too.
Someone i wonder what L.O.V.E means,
For it seems meaningless in my life from now on.
Maybe it's just mean nothing at all,
Like how i am to everyone.
Because till now, i found out that,
Love hurts terribly x/3
But still, i love you <3
Dont hold other girl's hand and say to me,
You love me x/3
Because im scared that if one day
Should you ever leave me,
What would happen to me,
For you're my everything <3

No comments: