Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HEH .
Gonna postpost bout today !
:)
School .. BLAH .
Something happened .. ><
Can't believed that i actually cried about that AGAIN ! AHHA .
Anyways ,
Decided not to give a damn anymore .
Pretend that i don't even know or heard of him before .
Easier said than done .
I know .
It's extremely hard ttm can !
But i'm gonna do it anyway .
So friends ,
Help mii out too . :D
Shoot .
Using <`br> again ! ._.
Aiyah .

Should stop that there . Anywayys , Thanks LOADS to Xiao Xue , Genevieve , Angela & Elaine for cheering me up . :D HAHAHA . I promise that i will stop crying for someone that is so not worth my tears . :) Hmms , After school slacked at blk 218 (I think) Than walked to hub . Mini toon-ed & idk what that shop name . HAHA . Kept thinking bout him . Heh . :X I should seriously stop eh . Anywayys , bus-ed home w/ Yu xuan than walked . HAHA . Than nao using comp lorh . :/ HEH . Nothing to post bout le , buhbyes :D

No comments: