Thursday, August 12, 2010


HAHA .
Made this peekture while thinking of him & what has happened during th past few days .
OHEMGEE .
HAHA.
GLEE !
HAHA .
Random .
Today school was .. Normal ?
IAP dance was AWESOMEST \m/ .
(Y)
IAP Music was ohkay i guess .
Recess slacked at class .
Chinese .
Nothing much .
Just wrote xi zhi.
History .
Revised than has test .
It was .. Abit hard ?
English .
5 mins rest given by Ms Chan than test .
It was quite ohkay i guess .
Hmms .
I still quite shocked that my maths got 16/20 .
First time .
First time so high .
LOL .
Hmms .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHJluAUZ7M
Lean on me (Glee Version)
DARN AWESOME .
As usual ,
LOVEITTOTHEVERYVERYMAX !
:D
I'm still kinda pissed that she had made that decision .
BIASBITCH!.
-.-
Hmms .
Nothing much,
Buhbye .
:)

I still miss you . I still love you . I still want you in my life . We had drifted so far apart . Damn sad can ! Everybody thought that i had moved on , but the truth is , i am still kinda stuck in the moments spend with you . I want back all the happy times spend with you . I miss everything about you . I reallyreallyreally want you back . Come back to me ): I know that it's not possible so yeahh . I've been trying so hard to move on , but it seems like it's not working yeaa . But it's better now than before , when i first started trying to forget bout you . Everything i do somehow , one way or another , would remind me of you and i will feel sad again . Everyday , Every moment , Every minute , Every second , you're on my mind . HAISH .. D:
But i really am grateful for friends such as Genevieve , Angela
, Elaine , Jemaine , Li xiang & other AWESOME friends who had helped me , one way or another . && MANYMANYMANY THANKS! to my newnew friend , Kenneth , who cheered me up yesterday . THANKS ! :D You guys really helped me like , ALOT ! :) You guys are whadd makes my life as COLOURFUL as the RAINBOW ! :D
ILOVEYOUGUYSTOTHEVERYVERYMAX ! :D

No comments: