Monday, March 1, 2010

HELLOHELLO !
:D
Back from JUPITER !
And was here to update cos of Gillian ,
My oh-so-AWESOME darling nuer ! ♥
Hmms ,
Nothing much happened today ,
OR th previous or th previous or th previous .
And so on , and so forth .
LOL ..
Siannnnn ..
Just went to see th physiciant .
Got my leg bandaged .
AGAIN .
DD:
And got more medicians !!
D<
IDW LEHHS !
SIAN LAHHS !
D<
Aiyahh ,
Th rocket's going to blast off alr ,
Shall leave now ,
Buhbyes !
:D


I would really like to know :

Seems like only yesterday ,
the wonderful day we first met ,
seeing your beautiful smile ,
knowing you were the one for me .

Why did our magic fade away ?
Where did our love go astray ?
I know it's too late now ,
but, I would really like to know.


I don't care if you don't like me , i wasn't place on this earth to please YOU !

I ♥ My Baby Elephant !!

How can i believe if in the middle of the word "believe" is lie ...?

给你的爱一直很安静 ,
我从一开始就下定决心 .
以为自己要的是曾经 ,
却发现爱一定要有回音 .

No comments: