Saturday, March 6, 2010

HELLOHELLO !
:D
I wanna cry laa !
D:
I must have gain like , 4 or 5kg today !
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Breakfast : Maggie meeeeeeeee .
Lunch : 2 rice cakes && shared a bowl of noodles with sister
Dinner : 3 Subway Cookies x)

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
Fatter liao !
D<

Today had funfunfun ! :D Angela reached my house at 2+ . Than we went to amk hub . Wanted to watch Alice In Wonderland , But the next timing is 5+ pm . So went to slack , Lols . Bought subway cookies than shopped and walked around . Angela bought a hot pink handphone strap . Damn nice !! I'm going to buy a purple/light blue one soon ! :> My current white handphone strap became dirty lerh . ): Anyways , after that , we wanted to go Virtualand play comp , But th comps all saperated and we wanna sit tgt , So wanted to go Raiders play . Budden abit far so went Good speed . LOL . Stunned uhh . Good speed changed . Last time quite noisy . Now all need (i think) use headphones , Than not very noisy liao . Played audi . After that bus-edd home . :D Than went couzzie house than just came back . WOO . Helped class earned more than $150 manzsx ! I sold more than 15 coupons for Fund Fiesta . LOL . Siao rights !! :D I still got summore friends wanna buy ! -.- Khay larhs , khay larhs . Wanna go facebook lerhs , BYEBYES PEEPO ! :>

No comments: