Thursday, February 18, 2010

HELLOHELLO !!
:D
Back from my visit to Venus !
:D
Or was it Mars ? O.O
NVM !
SAMESAME !
HAHA !
Suddenly miss Veron mei ,
Dk whyyyyy .
HAHA .
Miss those oh-so-crazy days with her and Sherman .
OH ,
And someone else .
BUT I FORGOT WHO .
Dang .
Will have to go and find out .
Hehs .
LALALA .
Linked/relinked peepo alr !
:D
Later going to meet th AWESOMEST yixian & Angeline .
And not forgetting th oh-so-HOT Josh .
Hahhhhs .
I'M HIGHHHHHHHHH .
Hmmms ,
You might wonder why i ain't in school ,
It's cos i just reach Earth this morning .
So yea .
I don't mean to pon school khay !
D:
I so guaiix ,
Won't pon school derh !
:D

To th oh-so-HOT Josh & th AWESOMEST friends i have :

Imma pure gurl !
LALALA .
Not like yous ,
SO HORNEH !
Wahaha .

Wanna meet up some peepo !
D:
Miss them TTM !!
D:

Khay narhs !
Gottago to Jupiter liao ,
Byebyes !
HEHHS ! :B

Posted & Updated w/ LOVES ! ♥

No comments: