Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yoyoyo peeps !
:D
I'm boreddddddddd manzsx !
HAHA .
Postpost !
(:
Went to school ,
Was super early .
Saw some thingS that made me regretted going to school today .
==
Anyways ,
Had dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .
Than ended .
Today's drama was super _____________ .
Don't worry ,
Not a bad word ,
But ain't a good word too .
LOL
No need go my sis school alr ,
LOL .
Cos she went while i having drama .
Hmms ,
Than walkedd to hub with Simei and Hanna .
THEY'RE BACK MANZSX !
WOO !
XD
Hmms ,
Mrt-edd to pasir ris .
Played at Escape ,
Than blah .
Disiao 4staffs there .
They so easy to bully lorhhs ,
:\
Hmms ,
Mrt-edd back .
While mrt-ing to City Hall ,
I did something S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G !
LOL .
Even ahmin was shocked .
&& I LOVE TH DOMOKUN BAGGGGGGGGGGG !!
D:
But it belongs to a random guy on th MRT .
HAHA .
Hmms ,
Home-dd than watch "Another Cinderella Story"
Love it .
LOL .
Th dance moves & Songs rocks !
:X
Thanthan ,
Now blogging lorhhs .
WHAT.THE.HELL.HAPPENED.TO.FACEBOOK.MANZSX ?!
LOL .
Seriously .
><
Than now wanna sleep ,
Tml's drama is starting early ,
So yea .
Byebye .
Sweet dreams , :D !

No comments: