Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gahhhhhh .
Hellohh Earthlings !
:D
Imma post about ytd now .
:3
Hmms ,
Woke at 6+ am ,
Washed up than went GYSS there with my sister (AGAIN!)
Than when my sister went in ,
I went to Claudine's house .
Used her comp ,
Than minmin came her house ,
Went buy food .
Cooked for them ,
Ate ,
Blabla .
Than mii and minmin went to hub while Claudine went to gong ming shan (idk how spell)
Than actually Claudine and Ming Zhou supposed to come find us ,
Budden in th end they quarrelled , i think , then never .
==
Thanthan ,
Sua lorhhs .
Minmin and mii went to buy tickets .
Than went to eat ~
Th movie we watched is "My Girlfriend Is An Agent"
It is VERY Funny manzsx !
It's hilarious !
I would recommen this to EVERYBODY !!
:D
Yea !
Sad that Jiejie never come ,
If not i BET he'll enjoy th movie .
xDD
Okhays ,
Rahrah ppl ,
Gottago ,
Byebye !
:D

No comments: