Sunday, November 1, 2009

Woo .
Sorry for not posting bout saturday's escape trip cum Halloween party .
Was cos of my laziness .
xPP .
Anyways .
Met up at Vland .
Than played arcade than mrt-edd && bus-edd down to escape .
Played like gila kia-s !
x:
Than night came ~
Blabla .
Th ghosts aka staffs-in-costumes came out to scare ppl !
I got shocked like crazy th first time !
Cos i was chatting on th phone with my jie .
Than i was laughing down there ,
Oblivious to my surrounding .
Than suddenly got one of th ghosts came to mii than STARE at mii !
When i suddenly realised he/she was staring at mii ,
I was damn shocked khays !
Than jiejie, Joel , Angela && Heiriq laughed .
><
Hahaha .
Than cos it's raining ,
Everybody stucked inside th "hut" there .
Damn squeezy .
Got stepped on th toes alot of times .
D:
Than cos very little space so th ghosts scare ppl easier .
Cos when you're walking ,
They'll just creep up to your from behind than scream at you .
I've seen worst thou .
Got one girl shocked than she run than th ghost chase her .
Hahahaha !
Than blabla .
Left so yea .
Haishhhhhhhhh .
I wanna go next yearzsx !
x.x
Hahaha !
Hi , i am Apple and my blood type is Apple Juice .
Hahaha .
Only those who went will know what i mean by that sentence .
xPP .
Okhays !
Time to upload overdued pictures/photos , starting from th oldest .
:D



In th photos :
Elaine
Zoey
Minyi
Me .

At th Junior Band Festival 2009 (?) . o.o




In th photos :
Sushi aka Shuqi !

Walking home .
:D





In th photos :
Veron
Ivy
Me
Marcus

At Marcus' party . :D

















In th photos :
Alvin
Anastasia
Elaine
Fengyu
David
Th cher aka Coach
Mrs Sim

At th golf course . :D


In th photo :
Angela && Heiriq's handphone .


BORINGGGGGG .
D:


Shikin : CLEANING OF SHOES ! 1 PAIR FOR $5000000 !
Sherrie : MEMEME ! :D


Shikin : APPLE ! Look at my delicious bread && my sexy domokun ! <33
Sherrie : I think it looks like this , -shows middle finger- . :D


Shikin's Sexy (chiochio) DOMOKUN !
:DD

In th photos :
Elaine
Zoey
Shikin
Sherrie
Shikin's sexy domokun
Sherrie's sexy middle finger
Shikin's smelly cloth

During classroom-spring-cleaning aka Last day of school ! D:

















In th photos :
Angela
Heiriq
Joel
Zhi jie aka Jiejie
Me
Th staffs @ Escape theme park
Th ghosts @ Escape theme park

Escape outing cum halloween party on saturday ; 31oct 2009 !
:D


FINALLY uploaded all th photos !
It's Finally with a capital 'F' !
:D
Can relax alr !
:D
WOO .
THANKS Shikinnie for wishing mii Good Lucks in uploading my photos .
Hahaha .
:D
Okiies ,
Wanna go alr
Byebye !
:D

I'm not gonna care or give a fucking damn about it anymore .. It is just giving me false hopes .. I HATE THIS FUCKING ASS WORLD !


But i LOVE my besties !
Veron , Shikinnie , Zoey , Elaine , Sherrie , Quan Wen , Gillian , Chloe
All who stood by me whenever i need friends .
THANKS ! <3

No comments: