Friday, February 20, 2009


Yohh!
If you see this post, that means you have found my blog, CONGRATS! :D
Hahahahahaz! ;D I am kinda crazehh now, hmmm. :\
Changed my blog URL and skin..
I am so NOT changing my skin for a vehhhhhhh long time.
Well, i hope so. x:
Paisehh for troubling you guys! x.x
But i'll be sticking to this URL for a long time too,
Well, i hope so, AGAIN. :O
Hmmm, ytd was veryyyyyyy fun.
I LOVE THE IAP DANCE! xD
The IAP music we learned piano.
OMFGGG. I learned that we have to play piano
for the music test! D: -scared-
And we have to dance for th dance test. i think. :|
] Haha! Just now went to AMK hub with Serene, Kyy, claudine & Min.
Played com at KRTC than ate.
Than go eat "ice" .
Came home than now blogging.
Haha! Now i gtg to prepare to go out again.
byes, rmb to relink and tag me! xP

Time check : Friday; 20/02/09; 6.22pm

No comments: