Saturday, February 21, 2009

THANKS, MY FRIENDS, FOR HELPING ME. YOU GUYS ARE REAL TRUE FRIENDS.
To Gil:D aka AiAi aka Dalinq Nuer :
Thanks for helping me... You really
Are a real true friend. I am really
Blessed to have you as my nuer.. <3
Sorryy for those times when i doubt
You. Sorryy for those times when ii
Made youu angryy. Sorryy for those
Times when i made you disappointed.
Sorryy for those times when ii made
You Irritated.. A vehh BIG SORRY TO
You. And ii would like to THANK YOU
For being here with me when ii need
A friend.You saw me fall and helped
Me up, Times and again.. Everytime,
No matter what happened, Youu were
Always helping me with no complains
THANKS, GILLIAN, FOR EVERYTHING..
And nort forgetting my other good friends who are always with me. I am blessed to have good friends like you guys. THANKS. :D

Time Check : Saturday; 21/02/09; 11.41pm
THANKS, GILLIAN, AND MY OTHER FRIENDS. ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! <33

No comments: