Friday, February 20, 2009

I dun care if poh yee, guan wei, angela or any 1Brians saw this post anymore. I cant take it anymore liao la. you said that i am irritating. tell me, who isn't irritating in this world. your parents, your siblings or even your best friends can be irritating at times right?! Okay, i got rejected by guan wei, blah blah blah. So what if i am rejected? I am NOT ashamed to say that i got rejected as EVERYBODY will get rejected once. If somebody didn't get rejected before than i apologise. And you can insult me by saying that i am fat. Well, i know that someone is fat before. Dont get me wrong, i added before. So what if i am fat? I am NOT the ONLY person that is fat in this world! Ohya, I wonder why must you ask your sister to debate with me? =.= I CAN lose in the debate, cause you and your sister are in express and i'm in NA. Just take it as an advice, IF WANT TO DEBATE, DEBATE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO AN EXPRESS PPL. Ohoh, My english nort good, i ADMIT IT what. You guys think you all get in express than vehhh pro like that arhh? Go debate with an EXPRESS girl in RGS la. Nvm, GO DEBATE WITH AN EXPRESS PPL IN 1/5 OR YOUR CLASS LA. =.=" If you are vehhh good, get in express, why aren't you in class 1/5 or better, in your sister school or RGS lehh ? Lemme remind you again, IF WANT TO DEBATE, DEBATE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO AN EXPRESS PPL. Andand, dun think that i have no friends. Everybody has flaws and nobody is perfect, EVEN YOU. Okay, you said Angela will say that i am irritating, bitchy and a loser right? Okay, let it be. I admit that i am irritating, bitchy and i can be a loser. Cause, Nobody's perfect so i can admit it. You can say anything but i won't be angry, irritated or sad anymore. I learn this from my friend, Say all you want, it WON'T kill me. :D EVEN IF EVERYBODY I KNOW, SUDDENLY IGNORE ME THE WAY YOU DID, I WILL STILL SURVIVE. ;D I would like to thank Zoey for telling me what is right or wrong. Thanks, Zoey, Again, for everything. :D

Time Check : Friday; 20/02/09; 11.31pm
Cant believe i still have the mood to do this. LOLS.

No comments: