Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm sorry.

Haish. Seriously, BAD day @ work today man. ): I'm sorry, everyone. I let you guys down, especially Ryan aka Ah Liang. :/ Sorry. Seriously. But today seriously is bad location lor. Noelle also battery flat k. :x Haiya. Don't care liao lah. Over means over bah.



I tried.
I did my best,
I really did.
Sorry for letting you guys down.
Sorry for letting YOU down.
I know you're very disappointed,
But i'm sorry.
I've tried.
I really did.
At the end of every bad day i had,
You always smiled & asked me not to worry.
You always cheer me up by telling me,
"Tomorrow will be a GOOD day :)."
But at the end of today,
Which is another bad day,
When you didn't smile nor wasn't the positive you,
I know you are damn disappointed.
I know you're in deep shit,
Screwed up,
Finding reasons to cover our asses.
Especially mine.
But i've really tried my best.
I tried not giving up,
But at the very last min,
I broke down.
I still gave up.
But i''ve tried.
I really did.
But i still had to disappoint you in the end.
I'm sorry ..
I really am.

No comments: