Friday, October 29, 2010

2B'2010 is the best class ever ! :DD
Today is 291010 , first day of the official End of year holidays.
& i got woken up by my alarm. Than the maid. Than my father. ): HEHE. Anyways. Yesterday was saded max! Last day w/ 2B'2010! Weeeeeell, not really i guess. Cos of class chalet, but not the whole of 2B'2010 will be there. DD: Hmmm. Yesterday was fun max too. HAHAH. Classroom cleaning = playing with water & throwing our science books around. HOHO.

2B'2010 ; AWESOMEST peeps i'll ever meet in my whole entire life. (R)
After classroom cleaning, got our class photos (Y) , booklist for 2011 (SIANIFIED!) & camwhored like siao. Since it's the last day, we played like siao max. HAHAH. Mr Pang was like, "It's the last day of school alr & you guys still wanna get into trouble again?" HEH. :X After that , Mrs Sim gave her "speech" , HAHAHS.

2B'2010 ; i LOVE you guys to the freaking max! (L)
After school went hub w/ Sherrie to buy earrings @ Watts In. She gifted me one pair of cross earrings \m/ ! After that went to makan lunch. Than Sherrie walked me to back gate than zhao home, while i zhao to Drama. THANKS Sexy Sherrie Soh for accompanying me! :D

AWESOMEST & most treasured moments & memories! (Y)
Drama was maybe kinda sorta fun. Playing quite a few warm up games. I especially like Name Tags & Space Invasion. :> Rehearse for the SYF piece. I slept when i wasn't needed in the rehearsal. OPPS :X HEHE. After drama , daddy came & fetched me home~

1B'2009 , 2B'2010 . I'll never forget you guys!! \m/
After drama. Home-edd & makan. Prepared & went off to meet Connie. HAHAH. Played NX & Jubeat xD . Went vl & all . Walked to meet Joel . HAHA . Shuqi & Samantha couldn't come down ): Hmmm , slacked w/ Joel & cat . HAHAH . Listened to songs & chatted bout a lot of things . Especially bout 2B'2010 ~ After that bus-edd . Home sweet home <3>

No comments: