Friday, July 23, 2010

HELLOHELLO! :D Hahas! 2nd post of trying not to use <`br> IT'S HARD ! :x Cos used to it alr, heh. :/ Stupid larhh! I don't like _ _ _ _ _ anymore! D: As in, don't like as friends nor what. I didn't use hate cos i don't don't like him to th max or anything. Heyy , "hate" and "don't like" are two different things ohkays! :X Hehhs . Hmms , today had a long dayy . :) Went out w/ Samantha , her boyf , Jordan G. , T. Yu Xuan , one sec 1 guy & Yih Ann. :} HAHAHA . Went hub lorhh . Arcade . Jubeat & NX (Pump it up) w/ Yu Xuan & Yih Ann ! :] Hmms , nothing much actually . YAYY ! JORDAN VIDEO-EDD TH WHOLE OF NOMAD'S 2ND NIGHT CLOSING CEREMONY !! :DDDDDD HE'S GONNA SENT IT TO MII ! YAYYY ! IMISSNOMADTOTHEVERYVERYMAX!! D: HAHAH ! I can't stand it anymore . IMISSNOMADAND_ _ _ _ _TOTHEVERYVERYMAX ! D: ><>
Don't call my name , don't call my name . Alejandro

No comments: