Thursday, July 15, 2010

HALLOH ALL !
:D
Since i'm signed in to Blogger,
I thought i might as well update .
:>
NOMAD preview show was today .
Had loads and loads of thickthick make-up on.
Looked damn weird.
Alot of people don't recognized me !
D:
Today quite a few of us forgotten our lines .
Nervous nervous !
x.x
HAHA !
Lucky got baby to cheer me up when i'm down ,
Especially since i'm having PMS nowadays .
THANKS BABY ! <3> :D
Just updated th NOMAD blog .
http://preciousmoments-likethese.blogspot.com
Go seesee when you got time ohkay !
I was supposed to update it whenever we got IAP rehearsals ,
But apparently,
I forgotten sometimes.
Anyways ,
Couldn't meet baby just nao cos he asked his parents to fetch him ,
Plus Zhen Jie's couzzie's mom fetched me home .
THANKS ZHENJIE'S COUZZIE'S MOM !
:D
Shall go update facebook & plurk && got youtube naozsx ,
BUHBYE !
:D


12072010 , <3> You belonged to me
Thanks so much baby for everything .
For cheering me up when i'm down ,
For encouraging me when i'm not feeling good .
THANKS for your L-O-V-E .
:B
I'm your bitchtard ,
You're my fucktard .
(L) !
LOVE YOU ~ :D

No comments: