Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HEYYO PEOPLE. :D Imma updating this blog more alr. :x Morning was ... usual . LOL . Went to find Gloria to talk then proceed to find Wei Yew . Hehhhhh . He's gonna teach me PIANO . YAY HIM . Lessons were boring . Thanks stopoid Shi Da for accompanying me to text for whole day up till now o.o . After school went to dabao food and went to Sherrie's house to makan it . Walked in the rain & another h2h talk together . THANKS sexy , for cheering me up . (: Drama was the same 'cept a female instructor came. I like the changes she did to our play. Made it better. (Y) Went hub w/ Hanna , Audrey & Simei but once at hub , ended with Rulin , Pohyin & Kaiqing. Blabla, wondered around then went Presbyterian high to accompany Kaiqing & Pohyin while Rulin went off. It's scary okay, PHS! Damn dark. Me no likeyz. >: But at least PY & KQ's tuition class friends are nice, never sabo ^^ . HEHE . Wrapped Yuxian's present alr, finally! Typed him a super long bird day message on my phone, now waiting for 12am. So i can sent him then i can go orhorhz. >: HAHAH, worth it lahz, at least. My good friend & junior. :D HAHAA, shall go continue watching my Glee liao. Baibaiz. <:

No comments: