Saturday, June 5, 2010

OMGWTF
OHMYGOSHWHATTHEFUCK
I didn't know THAT !
Why didn't you let me know?
W-H-Y?!
You were always so happy, smiling.
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!
I'm so fucking worried now.
OMG.
Just because there's something wrong with your kidney,
IT IS NOT A GOOD REASON TO STOP SMILING KAY!
I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO STOP SMILING!
I BET WENN HAO WON'T ALLOW TOO!
-I hope- ._.
OHYA!
YOUR SUPERMAN WON'T ALLOW TOO !
I think. .__.
ANYWAYS,
MAIN POINT IS,
DON'T EVER THINK NEGATIVE !
THINK POSITIVE HORH !
MUSTMUST RECOVER !
And do all th things we wanna do!
:D
You told me once that you might leave this world,
I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!
I DON'TDON'TDON'TDON'TDON'TDON'TDON'T!
You said that other than blahblah (someone) ,
You hate your whole blahblah (something).
But i bet even THEY wouldn't want you to leave!
I DON'T CARE HORH!


What is hope :
What hope means
Hope is bright shining light which keeps darkness at the bay
Hope is gentle cold breeze on a hot summer day
Hope is to remain positive when going gets tough
Hope is seeking more when others think you had enough

What hope means

Hope is dreaming of tommorow
Hope is simmering under sorrow
Hope is sparkles when tears in our eyes
Hope is a beautiful thing & beutiful things never dies

What hope means

Hope is as light as a feather
Hope keeps all of us together
Hope is ubiquitous and free of cost
Hope is the last thing ever lost
Vineet Bansal

No comments: