Friday, December 11, 2009

YOU THIS STUPID JERK .
I HATE YOU LARH .
She loved you so much ,
yet you have to hurt her times and again ..
Once , she strayed away and you found and bring her back ..
She stayed .
But you went .. She cried ..
But you didn't care ..
After months , when she thought she had found another perfect one ,
You came back and ruined it .
But she believed you and stayed .
And when she thought that you've changed and is really gonna stay ,
You have to go and hurt her again .
She waited for you ,
yet you told her that you don't want her anymore and asked her to leave you alone ..
How can you be sucha jerk ?
You are a stupid asshole ..
HATE YOU LURHH .

I finally found my true friend .. Who stood by me when i am troubled , who cheered me up when i am sad and shared my joy when i am happy .. Thanks babe , for everything you have done for me so far , and whatever happened next , idc , you're always my bestfriend .. :) I am really blessed to have you as my friend and i will continue to cherish you .. THANKS ! :D

No comments: