Saturday, September 12, 2009

SERIOUSLY .
I have NOTHING to blog about .
Life's as boring as usual .
And EOY exams' coming soon .
And i'm proud to say that i finished all my hol's homeworks !
:DDDD
Okok ,
Not really all finish .
Left one english compre ,
._.
&& Also left th V.E Group project .
Th poster for th dunnt know what cyber-wellness thingie .
A BIG ._____________________________________________.
Siannnnnn .
I'm trying to revive my Audition ~
Gonna lvl up soon .
And one of my wish is going thuu be fulfilledd .
My pet society gonna lvl up thuu 25 le ~ <3
xPP
OMT laa .
Sian liao .
Currently msn-ing with Shikinnn .
First time i see her online soooo early ~
Hehs .
Wanted thuu change my URL to
kissmy-ass.bs.com
But got ppl take alr .
kiss-myass.bs.com
Also got ppl take .
LOL .
Maybe i shall put
peabain-ness.bs.com
Yea .
All thuu th credits of Sherrie .
Always say peabrain and/or kissmyass . Now stuck in my head .
Rofls .
Imma go make a blog for peabrain-ness.bs.com first .
If not ppl take ,
LOLS .
Be sure to visit that simple blog yea ~ :D

No comments: