Thursday, August 13, 2009

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY & 1 MILLION MORE SORRY GUYS !
Lazy update when i reached SG.
:P
Haha.
Okhays,
First day at Genting was SHOCKING !
Cos i didn't know my aunt going so i was damned SHOCKED when i see her.
THAN!
At evening, if i not wrong.
Was walking pass th check-in counters there,
Saw Jia Wen from 1A!
No, more like, she saw mii.
LOL.
Was walking than she shouted "APPLE!"
I was SHOCKEDDDDDD.
Than she said Yeng Yin and Marco (Idk if spelt correctly anot) at Genting too.
LOLL.
Than i spent th next two days playing ! :D
Rofls..
Saw about 4 AMKsians.
I dunnoe them but they wearing AMKSS P.E Shirt/AMKsian family day tee..
I was like, WTFFFFFFFFFFF LAAAA.
So manyyyy AMKsians !
:O
Than!
At 2nd day shocked also.
My couzzie, her hubby and her 3 kids came Genting too!
SHOCKING LAA.
Hahaha.
Than at 3rd day,
2nd uncleeeee sent us back SG.
Reached my house at ard 2am.
WTHHHHH.
Slept 3 hours than need wake up for school.
HAISH !
Than on Tuesday,
Mrs Sim ask for Girls to sign up for th inter-class comnpetition,
Which will be held that afternoon laaaa.
Than she said "Ahhhh! HuiPing!"
Than after that Alvin! keep asking mii to join.
Others okhays lehhhh.
But it's BADMINTON!
ONE OF MY, LIKE, WORST AREA IN SPORTS?!
I WAS PISSED OFF!
I didn't even know how to START!
ARSE.
Than i scored :
With a 1/5 girl : 9/11 ( 3 MORE! ): )
With Masturina : 3/11 ( OhMyTian! MASTURINA LEHHHH! Heard she's th pro-est there. Her team won FIRST! -.-" )
THAN!
Wednesday, which is yesterday,
Had learning journey.
"Chui Hua" or "Blow Art" .
I blow till like shit. -.-
I dunnt even know what is it supposed to be, LOL.
Than today nothing much happened?
Just now went to check eyes degree.
Than got increase laaaaa.
One side 50 degree, another side 25 degree.
D:
But get to choose new frame!
:D
So one wish in my wishlist down, and a million more to go!
LOLL.
Jkjk,
Not one million so many laaa!
Than my new frame will be half-framed.
Black is th half-framed there.
Side is white with butterflies patterns.
My jie is same cept her patterns are stars instead of butterflies.
xP
Than now blogging here norhhs.
Wanna go feed my pet alr,
CIAOS! :D

No comments: