Sunday, May 3, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHERMAINE JIE ! <33
You're...
ツ★You're...
My friend,
My companion,
Through good times and bad,
My friend,
My buddy,
Through happy and sad,
Beside me you stand,
Beside me you walk,
You're there to listen,
You're there to talk,
With happiness,
With smiles,
With pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,throughout the years.
You are all good friends to me and I am grateful to you.♥ツ

God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you’ve done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

By Joanna Fuchs
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pictures, Images and Photos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pictures, Images and Photos
=PP
Last but not least..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Hope every hour, minute, seconds of today
will be filled with happiness, love and surprise for you ! :D
May aLL yOur WisHeS cOmE tRue !! :)

No comments: