Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happyy veryy belatedd CNY! :D


HAPPY VERY BELATED CNY! :O
LOL, copyy nuer, x;
Siannn, Thursday morning just reached sg.
Than cab-ed home than change m'asia monehh to sg monehh.
With my mom. LOL.
Yeahh, me and my mom okaay liao.
Than went to eat breakfast than bought 20k. xD
Reached home than audi for a while than went to June's house. :\
Than my mom "borrow" monehh from me.
Nort really borrow cause i doubt she'll return. LOL. xP
Than read dunch noe wut book than now am blogging it all here. :D
Tags are replied & blogs are relinked & tagged.
Sorrii for th late wish but still HAPPY VERY BELATED CNY! ;D
Wanna audi liao, :|
Toodles! x33

Time Check : Sunday; 01/02/09; 1.52pm
This was actually done in 29/01/ 09 budden wasn't able to post it till now. So, here ishh derr post! :D And visit my bro, Xiang Ru's blog, he request derr, LOLOL. x__x

No comments: