Friday, November 28, 2008


Woo~ Todae going backk to Malaysia. T.T
Can't use phone&Can't use com!
Can't use com :
} Can't use msn
} Can't blog
} Can't play Audi
} Can't Friendster
} Can't watch any Anime
How cham&pathetic is that?! WTH lorhhhs. D:
Can't wait to know what school i going. >.<
Wahaha. Anithing just leave me a message in my msn or just simply write in my tagboard. (:
Dammit. Imagine not Audi-ing&Anime-ing for so long! I might as well just die. =.=
Maple to midnight
Maple to midnight 2
Nothing to sayy bout these two vids. Just that they are damn freaking funneh. xD ~

The three reasons whyy i changed Cbox are :
} Flooded; With spams, messages; tags.
} Keep track on who tagged me when im not in SG moree tightly. Cause, like i mentioned before, the previous one was flooded, so by using a new one, i will not miss out any tag or message when i come backk. :D
} Too flooded; Confusing. =x

I noe i said there's onii two reasons budden there's three here.
Cause the last one i "suddenly" think out derhhs. =x
Hope ya understand yea? >.<

Time check : Friday; 28/11/08; 10.45am
I'm doing time-check cause my blog's timing are god damn wrong.

Miss me much much alrights? ;DD And think of me everyday worhhs. Wahahas. =x And leave me messages&tags worhhs. Even for no reason just leave. x.x I noe i am crazyy. =x

No comments: