Saturday, March 15, 2008

XD For my dear friends... Find arms that will hold you at your weakest,eyes that will see you at your uglies and heart that will love you at heart then you hav found true love...Messages are not for time pass...they silently say..that i'm thinkin' of you right now and also makin' you to think of me for a moment... For my friend that has lots of friends.. You've got lots of friends and you won't even notice my absence...but if someday u find no one , remember that i'm always there for you...When our eyes meet,i know that you the one..Someone i ran depend on , for friendship and some fun...To keep me company in both good & bad timesPromise me endless care,come rain & shine Nothin' can replace your voice in my mind For ever best of friend,warm caring and kind... For couples.... Fallin' in love is sweet ambition,Findin' true love is a lifetime missionBut finding you as a friend is my lifetime achievement... For my love... We both know that world is always changing ... but my love for you will NEVER change... XP

No comments: